[LINK] Following 4 corners

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Mon May 10 21:27:45 AEST 2010

1. www.peacefulpillhandbook.com will not connect. It is blocked
somewhere. Is there already a filter in place? Internode please
reply. This appears to be hosted off-shore since there is no .au on
the domain. 40 minutes later it loaded. Sorry, Internode. :-)
2. www.exitinternational.net will not connect. This one did not.
3. The Wikipedia article on Peaceful Pill is available:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peaceful_Pill_Handbook
4. There is a website that lists a bunch of RC material:
http://www.refused-classification.com/
It appears to be just a list.

Clive Hamilton is a "Professor" at Charlie Sturt. Wow. "Progressive
thinker"????? WTF?
I love Tom Wood. Broke NetAlert in 30 minutes. He was 16.

ACMA people should be ashamed of themselves lying to 4 Corners like
that about the Bill Henson website. An error in the database???
I hope they have a budget for compensation. Think of the money that
people spend building websites and particularly e-commerce sites.

Jim Wallace lies, too. RC is not 'illegal'. Mark blew them away.
'Licenced activity'.

Interesting that the ultra-conservative anti-abortionists are now on
the side of the anti-censorship group. Talk about strange bedfellows!

Abortsa.com would not load.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I love when Conroy was digitised and disappeared. Would that could be reality.

McMenimen is still ignorant.

Conroy: not going to comment on US discussions, but 'agree to
disagree'. I guess he did comment, didn't he?

I loved Betty at the end: Any questions?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com