[LINK] Google did it!

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Tue Nov 9 18:56:11 AEDT 2010

On 09/11/2010, at 6:49 PM, Alex (Maxious) Sadleir wrote:
> Even with the OSDM licence, it's not widely used; see the
> so-funny-it's-sad case of the National Public Toilet Map which
> contains data so dangerous that it must be protected with it's own
> custom licence: http://data.australia.gov.au/licence?id=610

That may change.

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/237247,qa-australias-information-commissioner-john-mcmillan.aspx/0

iTnews: Have you seen the copyright requirements of the Public Toilet Map? You should.

[Information Commissioner John McMillan]: [Looks] Oh I see. That's hopeless. That undermines what we have been saying.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia