[LINK] Global Warming Yes or no.

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Tue Nov 9 20:55:43 AEDT 2010

There's a link in the top left corner of the map labelled "time series"  that leads to an interesting graph.  It's a pity that it only seems to go between 1950 and 2009 and it's unclear exactly where the data comes from.

Actually this graph:

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/climate/change/timeseries.cgi?graph=tmean&area=aus&season=0112&ave_yr=15

Is interesting.  It has the mean temperature for the whole of Australia from about 1910 to 2010.