[LINK] Online Opinion for Discussions Beyond Link

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu Nov 11 09:18:38 AEDT 2010

Linkers may wish to discuss topics beyond the scope of the Link mailing
list at Online Opinion: <http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/>.

On Line Opinion is a not-for-profit e-journal based in Brisbane. It
started in 1999 and has two full-time staff. I am on the Editorial
Advisory Board, which is chaired by former ABC managing Director Brian
Johns: <http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/display.asp?page=about>.

There are weekly topical articles written by unpaid volunteers:
<http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/display.asp?page=guide>.

Then there is a lively online discussion of the issues:
<http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/>.

This week I have been taking part in the discussion of Walter Lohman's
article "Australia must line-up with the US rather than China"
<http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=11198>.

ps: 7,860 Online Opinion articles are included in Google News, so I
guess that makes it a real publication:
<http://news.google.com.au/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=au&hl=en&q=+site%3Aonlineopinion.com.au>.
;-)

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au