[LINK] Today's Copyright forecast

Brendan brendansweb at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 12 12:28:10 AEDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Sydney's expected maximum today is 27 (referred to as "this information" below).

Oh, allow me to comply with the terms and conditions for distributing this information:[1]

* the Bureau of Meteorology is the source of the information;
* I acknowledge the Bureau of Meteorology's copyright;
* this information is presented with the permission of the Bureau;
* © Copyright Commonwealth of Australia 2010, Bureau of Meteorology (ABN 92 637 533 532);
* the responsibility for repackaging, including quality and timeliness of the services is that of the host organisation;
* this information was: Issued at 5:15 am EDT on Friday 12 November 2010 for the period until midnight EDT Thursday 18 November 2010;
* please check the Bureau's warning page: http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/

And remember, if you don't comply with a licence, you're a thief.

Notes:
1. See "Secondary Distribution of Bureau of Meteorology Information" at http://www.bom.gov.au/other/copyright.shtml