[LINK] NBN costs & returns

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Mon Nov 22 10:31:04 AEDT 2010

Let me see,

Large Purchase - there are not that many assets worthwhile purchasing
within Oz....
The 13 year old Hybrid-Fibre coax network from Optus ???? Please!

So what up to date worthwhile acquiring asset would I want to buy if I
were the NBN - um, PPC-1 ???

Looks like David over at TPG has his exit.

How else could you filter everything unless you owned both the egress
and the ingress?

Tom