[LINK] Work on Next Generation Wireless in Canberra

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Nov 23 11:05:22 AEDT 2010

On 23/11/10 10:51 AM, Tom Koltai wrote:

> [...]
Actually, if I exclude a couple of providers (Unwired / Vivid for eg),
most of the wireless last mile in Australia is unlicensed anyhow - the
little host of little providers scattered around various regions. As to
some kind of "ubiquitous wireless instead of fibre" solution, that's
loco; there isn't enough spectrum, even if reallocated.

RC