[LINK] grog gamut

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Oct 5 08:41:57 AEDT 2010

On 5/10/2010 7:13 AM, Richard Chirgwin wrote:
> To me, the key question in this debate is this: what moral force should
> be given to the blogger's custom of anonymity? On what arguments can we
> base the assumption that anonymity is a right?
To me, the key principle is abuse of privilege. Historically, that has
been a habit of News Limited. This just a current example.

Whether such abuses can be addresses without doing more harm than good
is another question.

--
David Boxall                    |  Dogs look up to us
                                |  And cats look down on us
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  But pigs treat us as equals
                                                    --Winston Churchill