[LINK] OpenAustralia.org

Sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Fri Oct 29 16:41:22 AEDT 2010

... apparently ...

<quote>
Employees at the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service have
been denied access to OpenAustralia.org on the grounds that it has been
classified as a blog by its third-party internet filtering system,
according to the site.
</quote>

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/government-department-blocks-access-to-site-that-keeps-track-of-what-mps-say-20101029-176h2.html