[LINK] NSW Govt porn audit

Chris Maltby chris at sw.oz.au
Thu Sep 2 16:37:17 AEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 04:17:57PM +1000, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:
> I doubt that Fred Nile has been looking at porn, but it does highlight
> the difficulty of associating a computer and/or an IP address with an
> individual.

Why would you doubt it? The research in the US shows that evangelistic
types are statistically more likely to be users/abusers of porn. If it
was "research" as he claims, then surely it would have been wise to tip
off the IT audit team to expect the appearance of such sites in the logs.

It seems quite certain it was someone with access to his office - staff,
cleaners, security or the bigotted moralist himself.

Chris