[LINK] Pop article on DNS Fallback Measures

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sat Sep 4 15:10:23 AEST 2010

The earliest reference I could find is from the 27th of July:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/bristol/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8855000/8855460.stm>,
<http://www.geekologie.com/2010/07/magic_seven_secret_keys_guard.php/>,
etc. Most reports seem to link back, directly or otherwise, to the BBC.

On 4/09/2010 1:47 PM, Roger Clarke wrote:
> [The provenance of this article is interesting:
> The [UK] Independent,<when?>
> The NZ Herald, 18 August 2010 (mentioning The Independent)
> The SMH, 4 September 2010 (not mentioning either of the earlier papers)
>
> [But the original isn't found on The Independent's site, nor Google News]
>

> Who will save the world when the web goes down?
> By Jerome Taylor
David Boxall                         | "Cheer up" they said.
http://david.boxall.id.au            | So I cheered up and,