[LINK] How visible are you, online?

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Sat Sep 4 21:52:35 AEST 2010

At 11:00 +0000 4/9/10, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
>For those who seriously want to monitor your online footprint, here's
>an extensive list of tools, metrics and reasons for you to prioritise
>and monitor your online presence ..
>http://www.devonvsmith.com/2010/07/a-social-media-measurement-plan

>A Social Media Measurement Plan
>
>51 tweets
>
>...  we've become obsessive about measuring this ...

*We* have??

Speaking as an ego-centric long-term vanity publisher who
occasionally remembers to look at his web-site hit-count and his
Google citation-count
I have trouble believing that anyone is so extraordinarily
self-obsessed that they could actually be obsessed about such things.

Or is this a spoof and hence I'm missing the point.

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916