[LINK] Sensis' Directory Select: cancel printed phone books online

Ash Nallawalla ash at melbpc.org.au
Sat Sep 4 23:13:41 AEST 2010

That link without a www does not work. After adding www, you reach
https://www.directoryselect.com.au/ds/

Poor grammar on the form. Wish someone had proofread it before the launch:

"please tell us why you are cancelling you current book deliveries: "
"Which other Sensis products you use (select all options which apply)"

I'm cancelling mine as the iPhone apps suit me well.

Ash