[LINK] Sensis' Directory Select: cancel printed phone books online

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Sep 15 14:30:22 AEST 2010

Hi Stil,

Seems there is a feedback mechanism. Though I now have a new
dilemma.

Despite me having canceled my yellow pages last week, 4
sets were delivered to my block of units in the last few
days. However, this time, they were left at my front door
and many others in the neighbourhood, in biodegradable
plastic bags.

My dilemma is whether I should unwrap them, before putting
them in the paper recycling, and reuse the plastic bags, or
drop the whole package on my compost heap or in the garbage bin.

Marghanita

--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://ramin.com.au