[LINK] Sensis' Directory Select: cancel printed phone books online

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Sep 16 13:57:58 AEST 2010

Just a further update - it turns out that plastic wrapped
yellow pages were in the biodegradable plastic bags!

The whole lot has gone into the garbage bin - I hope A
current affair gets a film crew out to the landfill, in the
near future, to do a count of how many other copies of the
double wrapped yellow pages are there. After all sensis
customers may be better off advertising on TV!

Councils should invoice Telstra for the cost of this garbage
- though no doubt ratepayers will pick up the tab.

Marghanita