[LINK] Benefits of a digital economy enabled by the National Broadband Network

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:25:04 AEST 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Richard Chirgwin
<rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> One thing that mystifies me is that nobody has tried to quantify the
> potential value of the NBN to non-Internet wholesale markets, of which
> there are many.

You mean the business of moving atoms around to retailers?

I remember a story years back on using videoconferencing to support
cattle auctions, so potential buyers didn't have to turn up for the
sale.

--
George Bray, Canberra, Australia. http://geobray.com