[LINK] Benefits of a digital economy enabled by the National

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 22:09:51 AEST 2010

Evan, thanks for the pointer to this official info.

Much more interesting than the recent Oz article
<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/government/most-schools-on-slow-fibre/story-fn4htb9o-1225927466827>
where they misspelled your name.

As it turns out, I've just filmed an interview with a key researcher
at UNE discussing what they've achieved with the DET network and what
might be possible with the NBN. He specifically said the NBN would
also allow interaction with Catholic and independent schools. (I'll
just gain his permission to publish it...).

George

--
George Bray, Australia. http://geobray.com