[LINK] China Blocks Vital Exports to Japan - or not?

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sun Sep 26 12:03:00 AEST 2010

On 2010/Sep/25, at 6:41 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> Am I the only one who sees the risk of relying on "rare" minerals for
> advanced, and at the same time disposable technology?.

Can you expand on this a bit?  I wasn't thinking of Priuses as being
disposable although perhaps they are.  What of our technology isn't
disposable?  Stone buildings?  It's not as though we don't at least
try to recycle electronics:

http://www.zdnet.com.au/e-waste-spring-clean-your-tech-junk-339305330.htm

--
Kim Holburn