[LINK] Australia's NBN (video)

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:48:34 AEST 2011

This animated video from Alcatel-Lucent explains the benefits of the
NBN quite well. They start with the jumble of technologies we have
today and show the difference that a ubiquitous network means. I
thought it was good to see the "it's the apps" meme in there.

The voiceover is a bit hypey, but the animations explaining different
aspects of speed and congestion are nice.

"Not just about faster internet, but the foundation on which we will
build an entirely new way of life".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjRQMTRdWI

Just mention you saw it on the superhighway,

George