[LINK] Townhall meetings... (Insurance Rant -Qld Floods)

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Wed Apr 6 21:41:24 AEST 2011

On 6/04/2011 4:37 PM, Tom Koltai wrote:
> It would appear the insurance companies are managing to avoid having to
> pay out to flood victims in the Gatton Ipswich area.
For most of us, insurance is an article of faith. Too often, that faith
goes unrewarded. Early last century a relative of mine quit his job in
the insurance industry, sickened by the lengths to which his employer
went to avoid paying claims. Has anything changed?

My own ramblings on the subject (written before the recent floods) are
at: <http://david.boxall.id.au/Insurance.html>.

--
David Boxall                         | "Cheer up" they said.
http://david.boxall.id.au            | So I cheered up and,