[LINK] ACCAN's NBN: Guide for Consumers

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 8 18:28:02 AEST 2011

Not too bad for the general audience, is my quick-hit opinion.

I found this part to be a little cryptic:

Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt
0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New
Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

At the bottom of this page ...
http://www.accan.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=267&Itemid=323

But the number of times I wish people had my wife (world's meanest
proofreader) checking their copy ...

RC