[LINK] Students want print [Was: McKenzie Wark ...

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Mon Apr 11 12:00:33 AEST 2011

On 06/04/2011, at 10:26 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:

> My psyche is tightly locked into my morning newspaper, and I'd *love*
> to see Gen-Y keeping them alive, and iGens discovering that they have
> their place;  but what I observe tells me otherwise.

This pre boomer war baby (The iWWII generation?) reads the delivered Canberra Times in print and reads the Australia and SMH on the iPad as well as skimming Reuters, AP, al Jazeera and CNN as well as a variety of RSS feeds on topics of interest. The nice thing about it is that I get most of my news read before I get out of bed AND I get to read a hard copy newspaper over breakfast.

Tony

Phone: 02 6241 7659, Mobile: 04 3365 2400, Skype: antonybbarry
Email: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au, antonybbarry at me.com, antonybbarry at gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/people/antonybbarry
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au