[LINK] Malcolm Turnbull on ABC Melbourne

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Apr 12 11:22:35 AEST 2011

At 07:17 AM 12/04/2011, Tom Koltai you wrote:
>That problem was alleviated somewhat by the timely deployment of PPC-1 -
>However as Australia's housewives will tell you, the main reason for the
>GFC (global financial crisis in 2009) was that the redraw time for
>Farmville was so slow that none of the ladies had any time left in their
>day to go and do the household shopping.

I loved the year 2 or 3 kid talking about how slow the refresh rate
was on his game. 'It's not responding fast enough, mum! At school it
comes up like that!' And the little brother was standing at the side
taking it all in. Another case of required immediate gratification.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/