[LINK] The Sky is Falling... Google is a monster, a monster!! I tell you.

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Apr 13 09:04:37 AEST 2011

More FUD to sell newspapers...

As one of the Dailymail commentators noted:

The usual hysterical drama queen nonsense.
- The Big Bopper, Durham, UK, 09/4/2011 11:16

We really do need to start a Henny Penny category.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375093/Google-threatens-destroy
-pop-sensation-Adele-Britains-film-music-industries.html
> Google threatens to destroy not only pop sensation Adele, but
> Britain's film and music industries. So why is No.10 in thrall to this

> parasitic monster?

Commentary here:
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110411/02301413844/uk-paper-insists-g
oogle-is-out-to-destroy-british-culture.shtml

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant