[LINK] Use of the Internet in the Australian Federal Election

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Fri Apr 15 16:02:23 AEST 2011

Linkers may like to draw their own conclusions, from a
comparison of tweets by seasoned politician and Junior
Federal Minister Kate Lundy (Fed Labor) and newbie Jamie
Parker (NSW Greens)...(coincidental convergence on Burma?)

Kate Lundy
<http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/21839814.rss>

Jamie Parker
<http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/192450634.rss>