[LINK] cloud risk - Amazon outage

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Mon Apr 25 11:51:31 AEST 2011

Amazon still trying to fix computer problems
April 24, 2011

Amazon.com is still trying to restore computers used by other
websites as an outage stretched into a third day.

Besides selling books and DVDs, Amazon.com Inc. rents out space on
computers that run other websites and online services. One of its
data centers in Virginia began having problems on Thursday morning.
[more at the site]
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-amazon-problems.html

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com