[LINK] Surprise from Internode - upgrade speed

rene rene.ln at libertus.net
Tue Apr 26 19:24:29 AEST 2011

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:17:53 +1000, Kim Holburn wrote:
> I noticed too that if you do "upgrade" to a new plan,
> there is a $29 fee to go back to your old plan.  What is that about?

Economics.

See:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1585978&p=5#r94
Contains a long post/explanation by 'Nam Taf', followed by Simon Hackett
saying "+1, So nice to see someone really, really, 'get it'."

If you, or anyone, has any other questions about what Internode is doing,
and/or why, may I suggest that do a search within the Internode forum on
Whirlpool, where you'll very likely find the answer on Whirlpool.
e.g.
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/?action=threads_search&f=68&q=%2429+fe

Every time Node changes its plans/quotas/prices or anything at all, the
topic gets done to death on Whirlpool, with all and sundry wanting to know
why, or complaining, or congratulating Node. Typically, Simon and/or
various members of his staff answer such questions.

Irene