[LINK] Wi-Fi

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:35:48 AEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Darrell Burkey
<darrell.burkey at anu.edu.au> wrote:
> I'm a registered cabler and it only took my son and I a few hours to
> cable the entire house. When the walls are open it's pretty quick. Best
> thing I ever did and now the entire house including the garage has data
> points.

In the fight between common sense and lawyers -or legislators- from
hell, I´d be more than happy to break the law. How many people have
been jailed or fined in Australia for doing their own ethernet home
LANs?

And I better stop talking about this before someone down here thinks
legislating / restricting home data wiring like in .AU is also a good
idea. ;)

FC