[LINK] RFI: Cross-Media Publishing under Linux/OO

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Aug 4 13:16:54 AEST 2011

At 13:05 +1000 4/8/11, Birch, Jim wrote:
>Small business accounts are a great cloud fit.
>I guess you know that MYOB has an online version?  $25/month/company,
>inc support. Never used it, no recommendation, but it would probably be
>an easier switch.

As per the paper I posted on link a while back, cloud is a massively
risky proposition for consumers.  Personally I wouldn't touch it with
a barge-pole, at least not for anything that actually matters.

     The Cloudy Future of Consumer Computing
     http://www.rogerclarke.com/EC/CCC.html

I'm presenting a variant of that at the ANU in a couple of weeks' time:

     Computer Science Seminar - Information and Human-Centred Computing
     Professor Roger Clarke - "The Cloudy Future of Consumer Computing"
     Tue, 16 Aug 2011 - 15:30:00 - 16:30:00 - CSIT Seminar Room, N101
     Abstract:  http://cecs.anu.edu.au/seminars/more/SID/2910
     Location:  http://campusmap.anu.edu.au/displaybldg.asp?no=108

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916