[LINK] iPad and Census

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed Aug 10 07:04:03 AEST 2011

On 09/08/2011, at 10:27 PM, Anthony Hornby wrote:

> Worked fine on my ASUS Transformer android tablet too ;-)

My brother-in-law tells me that they have trialled a wide range of electronic devices for census input, and are considering introducing tablets to the workforce.

I'd be interested to know if electronic lodgement of the Census means that the Census collector need not make a return visit to my home. Anyone know? (My brother-in-law couldn't tell me about that aspect of ABS activity).

iT