[LINK] iPad and Census

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Wed Aug 10 15:28:49 AEST 2011

On 10/08/2011 2:40 PM, Rachel Polanskis wrote:
> We got our census forms sitting on the doorstep, with no envelopes.
> I chose not to do it online, preferring to see how clearly they laid out the forms.
>
> I will be careful returning them, as I was wary someone might be tampering
> with the process.  Someone in our area certainly has, according to a couple of locals
> I spoke to....  not getting envelopes makes me suspicious, too as our next door hasn't got one
> either.

I'm beginning to wonder whether forms were delivered as usual in my
area, but someone's tampered with them. Is this census less well
organised than in the past, or has society changed so that a census
needs to be better organised/more secure?

--
David Boxall                    |  My figures are just as good
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  I make them up myself, and they