[LINK] Remember to send from your subscribed address

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Fri Aug 26 17:38:37 AEST 2011

Howdy folks

Just a reminder that the list only accepts posts from subscribed addresses.
If you have multiple addresses and send from the wrong one Mailman will
likely discard it¹.

An alternative to checking this every time is to subscribe the other
address(es) and set all except your first one to "no mail" so you still only
get a single copy of each post.

cheers
Marty

¹ Which is contrary to my understanding of what the member_posting_only
setting does, I thought it held them for approval.