[LINK] RFI: Mirroring Complete Web-Sites?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:48:02 AEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 01:29, Roger Clarke <Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au> wrote:
> I need to urgently mirror a web-site, which is about to disappear

Another great option, with a GUI.

//////
About ItSucks

This project is a java web spider (web crawler) with the ability to
download (and resume) files. It is also highly customizable with
regular expressions and download templates.

The application also provides a swing GUI and a console interface. All
backend functionalities are also available in a separate library, they
can be easily used for other projects.
//////

>From any OS, (requires Java 6+) launch this URL
http://itsucks.sourceforge.net/ws/itsucks.jnlp

Works like a charm. I will post links to screenshots later.

FC