[LINK] Vodafone: the government made us do it

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sat Feb 5 08:58:56 AEDT 2011

On 4/02/2011 9:50 PM, Kim Holburn wrote:
> So you're saying that some laws are OK to obey and others aren't.
I'm saying that blind obedience isn't OK. As established at Nuremberg.

>  And you decide which is OK?
Isn't the ultimate decision the responsibility of the individual?

>> but all Vodaphone had to lose was money.
>
> Not really.  The Vodafone employees in Egypt may have had and may have considerably more to lose.

You know that? Do tell.
> ... I'm not sure Vodafone will make that much difference.
Haven't they already done so?

Your attitude will no doubt please those who would prefer us to obey
without thought.

--
David Boxall                    |  All that is required
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for good men to do nothing.