[LINK] Vodafone: the dictator made us do it

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Feb 6 15:18:53 AEDT 2011

On 6/02/2011 9:50 AM, Kim Holburn wrote:
>>> Not really.  The Vodafone employees in Egypt may have had and may have considerably more to lose.
>> You know that? Do tell.
>
> You know they don't?  Do tell.

If Vodafone employees were threatened, wouldn't the company have
employed that among its excuses? The company responded only after their
behaviour was exposed and protests grew loud. My guess is it was a
business decision.

--
David Boxall                    |  In a hierarchical organization,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  the greater the confusion.