[LINK] Initiative expands wireless coverage to 98% of Americans, reduces deficit by nearly $10 billion, invests in nationwide public safety network

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sat Feb 12 15:12:02 AEDT 2011

On 12/02/2011 11:32 AM, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>> Initiative expands wireless coverage ...
Hmmm .. If we move onto the NBN a substantial part of what's currently
broadcast, could the spectrum be used for mobile Internet? The longer
wavelengths might cause problems, but they'd certainly propagate well.

I reckon 'net access would be a better use of the spectrum than reruns
of /The Dukes of Hazzard/.

--
David Boxall                    |  Any given program,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  is obsolete.