[LINK] It's on: NBN vs. wireless ( was Rod Tucker on ABC Radio National now Friday 18th 6:15pm)

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Fri Feb 18 18:50:59 AEDT 2011

What. a. cartful.

I counted the other day. There are eight 3G devices in the house. Does
anyone think I would use up ALL the data caps on the network when the
house has a cheap fixed connection?

There is serious shill work going on here, because the carriers are (at
the same time, and by the same people, Ovum included) being told they
have to make more money out of wireless networks. So: pitch the wireless
as the only network, get the oligopoly, and then manage the pricing.

RC