[LINK] Maintaining the link list

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Feb 21 13:04:24 AEDT 2011

At 11:45 AM 21/02/2011, Birch, Jim wrote:
>2.  I'd like to see the primary reply address as the link list with
>other authors available via reply to all.

In other words, reverse the fields. :-) good idea. (kept them as the
current order when I did a reply all to demonstrate.)

I just clicked on the Link link (cute) at the bottom of that message
from Jim and see that the troika are now identified as 'in charge'
(bottom of Link page).

Looking at the archives by thread is quite interesting. A Search
function across all months or a subset thereof would be quite useful.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/