[LINK] Kogan on Online Retail....

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Jan 8 10:44:54 AEDT 2011

Tim O'Leary wrote:

> ... Harvey Norman has a wishlist facility on their websites but no
> facility to purchase online. ...

Sorry, I was confused by the Harvey Norman web site design. There is a
link marked "Order Now Online". But this seems to be only for ordering
photographic prints and does not work anyway:
<http://www.harveynorman.co.nz/services/photocentre/order-now-online>

> Remember Gerry "Big Sook" Harvey ...

Online is not going to make any money for Mr. Harvey if he can't get his
web site to work., When I tried to register I got:

"Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/customer/account/createpost/.

Reason: Error reading from remote server"

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

--
  Tom Worthington FACS HLM