[LINK] Online Forms/Email and Feedback, Queries &Complaints

Sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Tue Jan 11 13:39:32 AEDT 2011

The You've Won scam reminded me that I'm yet to hear back from ACMA about
a query I had of a mob promoting online gambling by way of a physical
flyer in my mail box.

Nor have I heard back from North Sydney Council about a query I submitted
about newly installed electronic billboards about the locality.

On the positive side, I did hear back from Sydney City Council about my
query regarding dangerous pedestrian conditions around the bus stands
about Wynyard Station.

I did receive confirmation pages/emails for each query.

What are other people's recent experiences with online feedback by way of
forms and email to government departments?  Is there a recent survey on
this topic somewhere?

Sylvano