[LINK] Australians breaking the rules to get cheaper iTunes

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Jan 20 13:17:40 AEDT 2011

On 20/01/2011, at 1:10 PM, Frank O'Connor wrote:

> What are you trying to get shipped? A tactical nuclear missile? An
> insta-terrorist kit? An anthrax laboratory?

Not so funny - the iTunes terms of service (not Amazon, so I digress, but pull the thread back to where it began) has the following:

"You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons."

(http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html)

iT