[LINK] "Unforeseeable growth" (iPad)

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Jan 21 08:55:19 AEDT 2011

Ivan Trundle wrote:
> ... Apple announced that they sold 14.8 million iPads in 2010. ...

Yes, I attended a meeting yesterday where I felt the odd one out, as I
was using a netbook: the only other computers being used were Apple iPads.

But Apple better sell as many as they can, before tablet computers
become low price commodity items.

Android tablet computers with 7 inch screens are now selling for $150.

Some companies are including a "free" tablet computer (or a netbook)
with a wireless data subscription, for less than $10 a month.

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au