[LINK] "Unforeseeable growth" (iPad)

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Fri Jan 21 12:43:33 AEDT 2011

On 21/01/2011, at 12:34 PM, grove at zeta.org.au wrote:

> Although jailbreaking is legal and accepted, it is not supported and roadblocks are placed in as many places as possible to make it difficult to open up.

I disagree. Apple appears to place no roadblocks in the most recent iterations of both hardware and software. Rumours suggest that Apple is no longer concerned about the jailbreak community.

The fact that it is 'unsupported' is trivial. The fact that there are no longer significant roadblocks is not.

Warmly

iT

--
Ivan Trundle
http://itrundle.com ivan at itrundle.com
ph: +61 (0)418 244 259 fx: +61 (0)2 6286 8742 skype: callto://ivanovitchk