[LINK] ArsT: 'HTML to lose the version number'

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Jan 24 10:49:02 AEDT 2011

I might add that in the case of the drafting of the HTML5
standard - the main players are Microsoft, Apple, Google,
Opera and Mozilla. Nokia became an actor in relation to the
video codec and Google added to the video options with WebM
Project

More here:
<http://ramin.com.au/linux/slug-30july2010-video-codecs-in-html5.shtml>

Marghanita