[LINK] The Game Begins...

Steven Clark steven.clark at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 5 12:48:29 AEST 2011

Since it is written/drawn(?) from the perspective of the narrator, it makes sense that the doorbell doesn't come into view until they are reminded of it.

This succinctly captures that wonderfully tech-centric problem-solving world-view we all get to enjoy :)

---
Steven R Clark
Sent from my outboard brain ...