[LINK] Dropbox ToS Under Fire

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Jul 6 10:33:02 AEST 2011

eric scheid wrote:

> Uh yeah ... selective quoting by a journalist strikes again.

or is it a publicity campaign?
<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/960431/Oscar+Wilde/the-only-thing-worse-than-being-talked-about-is-not>

This was tweeted a few days ago...:
> Looking to ditch #Dropbox? I use @SpiderOak now and impressed. referral
link  http://is.gd/kMGptF   and we both get 1GB extra for life!

For my part, my latest forray into social networking has been playing with
Github social coding - I liked the idea that they host open source code for
free. If you want to use it for closed source code you can pay. There are
bits of it that I am not comfortable with...but better that it is open
source than closed source software, itself.
<https://github.com/marghanita>

Marghanita