[LINK] The Internet Filter - Time to Getup!?

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Mon Jul 11 09:49:00 AEST 2011

On 10/07/11 12:47, Roger Clarke wrote:

> Shouldn't we be encouraging Getup! to campaign for a consumer boycott
> of Telstra and Optus ISP services, unless and until they remove the
> blocks?

Unfortunately the lock in plans that people sign up to means that
whenever terms and conditions change there is not get out without cost
until the expiration of the plan, so whatever is done, will be slow
moving for *existing* customers.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS, CP, ACCE Associate
Honorary Life Member and Vice President 2010-2011