[LINK] phone hacking 7.30 report and our Stil

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Tue Jul 12 19:42:08 AEST 2011

I was just watching the 7:30 report on the ABC and saw our Stilgherrian talking about securing your phone against Murdoch ;-).  I have been wondering why there hasn't been more movement by phone companies to make their message banks more secure.

My solution btw - get your phone company to turn your messagebank off.  Doesn't solve the D.O.B. as biometric password problem though.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant