[LINK] {SPAM 01.1} Re: Draft Australian carbon pricing laws out for comment

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Jul 29 10:52:58 AEST 2011

On 29/07/11 10:11, Karl Auer wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 09:41 +1000, Tom Worthington wrote:
>> On 28/07/11 16:29, James Collins wrote:
>>> ... Was this an opinion or a typo?
>>>
>>> " One omission from the list of daft legislation"
>> There was no explanation as to why this legislation is not being
>> released, so "omission" seemed the right word.
>
> He meant your use of the word "daft".

"Daft" was used in error. It should have been "draft". My apologies.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did wonder what the issue was, to the
extent of looking the word "omission" up in the dictionary. As "daft"
was not a spelling error my spell checker did not pick it up and I did
not notice it was the wrong word.

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/
Visiting Scientist, CSIRO ICT Centre: http://bit.ly/csiro_ict_canberra