[LINK] Minister wants Telstra split into three

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jun 2 07:08:17 AEST 2011

Sorry Tony, but from here the link resolves to: "We could not find the
page you requested. This is either because: •there's an error in the
address or link, •due to a technical fault it has not been properly
published, •it is an older article that has been removed from our site."
And, doing a site search on the Subject line gives no joy. A mystery?

> http://www.smh.com.au/business/-1fgo7.html

Cheers,
Stephen

"Informatiques .. vivre heureux, vivre caché"

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server